January 11th, 2021
As COVID-19 continues to dominate the news, social media posts and social discussions, it is important for us at Comfort Care Dental to continue to communicate with our valuable patients in a direct, transparent and fact-based manner. Dentistry has always kept you safe, and always will. In this time of crisis, we will remain focused on your overall health and well-being. We follow strict guidelines regarding PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) and physical distancing issued by the Ordre des Dentistes du Québec and the Ministère de la Santé et Services Sociaux.
Your safety is our number one focus and priority!
Procrastination and delays to your dental care can be painful, costly and create complications. While we understand that everyone must stay cautious and choose wisely when to leave the house, please let us remind you that the Canadian Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy. In addition, during your dental visit, we may detect an issue with your overall health.
What you can expect to ensure your safety:
- We have a dedicated team of professionals that will meet & greet every patient that enters the practice. A COVID-19 questionnaire is completed, and a temperature check is taken on each patient.
- Our hygiene team has a dedicated station for washing hands and disinfection.
- Protective gear: masks and gloves are required for all! Patients and our team alike.
- Our reception area is arranged to follow distancing guidelines.
- We ensure clean air with medical grade purifiers with UVC light in the operatory and in the reception room.
As the world adjusts to a new norm, so is our practice.
Until your next visit, we recommend the following tips to keep your oral health in good condition: brush often, use a fluoride toothpaste and rinse, floss or use interproximal picks and brushes, eat nutritious foods, exercise and breathe fresh air, be kind to yourself, and take the chance to rest.
Our highly skilled team of dental professionals will remain available to provide the excellent dental care you have come to enjoy and rely on for all these years.
Dr. Miki Zlatanovski, D.M.D.